Quality is the key factor that have enabled us to ride high on the strides of the success. We follow a well defined quality management system as per ISO 9001:2015 and have acquired licence for Hume Pipes as per IS:458. We manufacture Precast Manholes & Inspection Chambers as per approved drawing from RUIDP, Rajasthan and Precast Box Culverts as per approved drawing from MNIT, Jaipur. Our Quality Assurance Plan is laid according to Bureau of Indian Standards. The different stages of Quality Control includes the following:-
Raw Material Inspection: Raw materials such as Cement, Steel, Sand & Grit are procured from established vendors’ bases. Samples of these raw materials are sent to NABL Labs for testing once per source/per year. These raw materials are always inspected at arrival on our factory site. The material then sent to the manufacturing unit only after approval from the quality controller.
In-Process Quality Control: The manufacturing is done under the strict supervision of highly qualified engineers. In the process, we conduct a variety of tests such as slump test, cube test, etc.
Final Testing: We conduct rigorous testing for every batch of products at random to ensure that the entire batch complies with international standards. Various tests conducted at our facility on regular basis including Dimensions Check, Three Edge Load Bearing Test, Hydraulic Test & Permeability Test for precise assessment of our RCC-based products.
Factors for choosing us:-
- Concrete Batching Plant for proper mixing of concrete and to maintain stability in grade of concrete.
- Vertical casting of material for accuracy, compressive strength and faster production of material.
- Proper curing system.
- As we are supplying in various Government Projects, regular third party inspection by RITES, WAPCOS, PDIL, SGS and other third party inspection agencies are carried out.
- Faster transportation of material as company has its own vehicles.
- 1 year warranty on all material against manufacturing defects.